HandsFree Texting allows users to receive and respond to text messages through their Bluetooth audio devices (headsets, cars, etc.). The goal is to allow drivers to keep their eyes on the road and stay safe, while still being able to respond to important messages.
1. Turn on HandsFree Texting service
2. Turn on Bluetooth
3. Connect phone with desired Bluetooth device
Note: The service can still work without being connected to a Bluetooth device.
When the service is turned on and a text message is received,
1. The message is read out loud
2. The user is prompted, "Reply," "Repeat," or "Quit."
3. If "Reply," the user says their reply.
4. The reply is repeated back to the user, who is then prompted, "Send," "Try Again," or "Quit."
5. On "Send," the reply is sent and a success message is returned.
-Before any voice command, wait for the *beep* before speaking.
-For less robotic-sounding voices, download other TextToSpeech engines, like IVONA
-Currently, if messages are received in quick succession, only the first message will be read out loud.
For comments, questions, or suggestions, contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
HandsFree Texting is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-28. The program can be installed on Android.
HandsFree Texting (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.